Here is a beautiful tiki measuring 36 inches, made out of solid monkey pod wood. Personal God of King Kamehameha The Great. Kamehameha gave this god credit for his success in uniting the islands of Hawai'i into one Kingdom.
* Premium God of King Kamehameha (Kuka Ilimoku) tiki: 36" X 10" X 7"
* Wood: Monkeypod
* Provenance: the original is undetermined, possibly from Hale-o-keawe, Honaunau, Hawaii
* Pre-coated with Sikkens
* Hand carved
* Perfect Tiki for your yard, pool, Tiki bar or simply indoors
* Great addition for your Tiki collection
* Manifestations of Mana are what Polynesian sculptors' desire most, and Mana is not easy to define. It is most commonly defined as "power" but it also means dignity, serenity. It sometimes means bravery and often implies humor and pride. But there is no evil, no cruelty in Mana
* This is a beautiful piece of art! These Tikis were carved with great attention to details
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Jerome was very helpful in our selection of this piece. This Tiki now has a place of honor in our home.When it arrived we were very pleased with the quality of the piece, including the very nice finish.
you have to see this statue to really appreciate it. immediate purchase.great value